[Tagging] When was the deprecation of location=kiosk for power=substation discussed?

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 10:14:40 UTC 2018

Looks like it's australian, to call a power substation a power kiosk. It
converts the high voltage to low voltage and distributes power to
households. Just 'kiosk' is confusing to me.
Dutch: kiosk=small selling booth for small articles e.g. newspapers,
sweets, drinks. Mainly found on railway stations.

Vr gr Peter Elderson