[Tagging] RFC - landcover clearing

marc marc marc_marc_irc at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:47:37 UTC 2018

+1
the current proposal of the page seems to me to be a good promise to
improve the current situation while remaining realistic with the fact
that some mapper do not always have all the information or all the
knowledge to make the perfect solution.
in this sense the page is well enough to push good practices forward
while giving a scheme for imperfect v1 but allowing to have useful
information for future improvement (I can easily imagine a
StreetComplete quest that would ask a local contributor what
exactly the hole in the forest consists of)

the page only need to be moved to /Proposed_features/ :)