[Tagging] Fwd: Missing access value (access=license / authorization?)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:24:13 UTC 2018

Some examples might help?

If tagged
access=no

with no following access tags then it means

no one has access.

If tagged
access=no

with the following access tag

foot=permit

then it means

no one has access,
except
if on foot .. then they have to have a permit to have access.

If tagged
access=no

with the following access tags

bicycle=yes
horse=yes

then it means

no one has access,
except
if  by bicycle or horse .. then they have access.