[Tagging] Fwd: Missing access value (access=license / authorization?)

Szem szembiketeam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:20:47 UTC 2018

Thanks Javier and Warin!

Always the first thought is the best...
(Roads found in Waterworks area -access=private, bicycle=permit,
foot=permit)
(Roads on the embankments - access=private, motor_vehicle=permit,
foot=yes, bicycle=yes)
(Roads in wildlife reserve - access=private, motor_vehicle=permit,
bicycle=permit, foot=yes)

and what about the other two things: the counter and the wiki
Could anyone answer this?

Szem