[Tagging] areas of risk

seirra general at sarifria.x10.bz
Thu Aug 16 21:34:37 UTC 2018

hmmm i do see the point there about racial/class bias... i was thinking
more about areas that were known crime spots/had associated illegal
activities people may want to avoid(to the point there are regular
police patrols at night)? also places where getting a phone out could
lead to it being stolen? i've heard that can be an issue in some areas.
just wasn't sure if any of those scenarios really deserved tagging
because i didn't really feel there was a bias there? either way just
wanted to check (sorry if this shows up as a double post, i saw there
was a reply to mailing list option i should be using, i get the
impression the first time didn't send)