[Tagging] access:disabled... yes or designated?

seirra general at sarifria.x10.bz
Thu Aug 16 22:19:26 UTC 2018

"assigned with a specific role" is probably the best interpretation for
example "this is a designated disabled parking area" would mean the
specific role is parking for disabled people. the preferred model does
seem to be tagging access=no then the exceptions from what i can tell.
there probably should be more templates really to aid in this, but then
again if you don't define the access tag and the only thing there is
access:disabled=designated.... i guess it's the same idea. also i saw
some cases of access:disabled=customers? wouldn't access=customers
paired with access:disabled=designated be a good pairing? it's just then
a question of how we also specify the no tag in the neatest way possible
or if we omit it in that scenario