[Tagging] ATMs and cashback

seirra general at sarifria.x10.bz
Fri Aug 24 17:38:55 UTC 2018

i would imagine it would be better having some data over none though?
the main thing that got me thinking about this really, was that if we
got the ability to tag this out there, could we then for example
convince link atm to use osm for their data? i figured it was best only
contacting them after we got a consensus on tagging this. the cashback
thing would make sense though right? that's relatively constant. For the
ATMs do you think it would be better if we got a vote on it?