[Tagging] Tagging suggestions for electricity

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 19:20:06 UTC 2018

Le jeu. 30 août 2018 à 19:12, Dolly Andriatsiferana <privatemajory at gmail.com>
a écrit :

> I like the idea of keeping a namespace gathering utilities such as
> electricity, gas, internet or other. But the idea is also to be able to use
> a namespace for the utility to provide more details (source, voltage,
> fee...) or conditions (if there's schedule in availability) - and with
> *utility:electricity* this would easily generate a complex tagging of
> namespace under namespace, unless you say it is no problem to have
> *utility:electricity:voltage=** for example.

I think this would be hard to maintain, and highly redundant since voltage
won't change for a given city or even country.
Think about standards names to fill utilities:electricity.
Each standard comes with frequency, voltage, rating...

Agreed with Paul statement about earthing system which is specific to each
building

François