[Tagging] Can OSM become a geospacial database?

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Wed Dec 5 21:02:26 UTC 2018

Once again, reality is complex and multifaced: I don't think one should try to frame what is a local French reality, an "École primaire", into an US or UK based context: let the French decide...

I have the same problem for some shop categories which are not part of the US/UK tradition: an Italian "salumeria" [1] is in no way similar to a US "deli" shop...

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salumeria