[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Ephemeral a water property key.

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 02:36:24 UTC 2018

presence looks to be used with taxi ranks to say when they are expected
to have taxies present.

There is occurrence .. and that is already in use with occurrence
=intermittent as part of an import .. excellent!

So
occurrence
=perennial/non_perennial/seasonal/intermittent/ephemeral/summer/spring/winter/autumn/etc

And of course state that perennial be the default if untagged.