[Tagging] Glamping

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 22:56:08 UTC 2018

Then you also have the situation where glamping is an offshoot of the main
purpose of the site eg https://taronga.org.au/dubbo-zoo/accommodation

Use a separate tourism=camp_site tag in the middle of the Zoo grounds?

But it's only in the on-site cabins / tents, it's not available to just
anybody to set up their own tent, so access=no / private?

Thanks

Graeme