[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Top up

bkil bkil.hu+Aq at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 18:05:39 UTC 2018

Please don't confuse top ups with refilling:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Refilling_a_purchased_drink

I think "top up" is standard terminology in the UK for increasing the
balance of prepaid mobile phone accounts.

The author has since updated the wiki page for the proposal, so now it
reads:

top_up:phone=yes;no -> This shop sells telephone recharge vouchers or
over-the-air credit top-up
top_up:transport=yes;no -> This shop sells public transport card top-up
top_up:credit_card=yes;no -> This shop sells credit card top up
top_up:phone:‹brand›=yes;no
top_up:transport:‹brand›=yes;no
top_up:credit_card:‹brand›=yes;no

This is not the same wording as discussed above, but I still like this one.