[Tagging] 'Unknown' value.

Matej Lieskovsk√Ĺ lieskovsky.matej at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 21:32:00 UTC 2018

(Without digging through the database) I suspect that might be caused
by the idea of default values... Imagine drawing a road. If you don't
tag it as 'oneway', it is assumed not to be a 'oneway'. If you
honestly don't know, you need to tag it with something like 'unknown'.
But that's just my guess - why not contact the author?

Matej