[Tagging] Heat distribution networks for district heating

Pieter Vander Vennet pietervdvn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 19:53:46 UTC 2018

Hi Tagging list,

We've already done a local brainstorm as well.

The result is this wiki page
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Heat_distribution_network_pipelines>
(a tagging proposal that is not following the procedure, obviously).
Obvious additions are welcome directly on that page.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Pieter Vander Vennet