[Tagging] "service" tags in general (for shops)

Fredrik lists at 0v.no
Tue Feb 27 10:37:34 UTC 2018

> IMHO this is not a good tag, because “printer” can mean a machine or a person, and amenity doesn’t provide context.
>
> For the person/profession, “craft=printer” seems better, for the service I’d use shop=printing_service or sth. similar and less ambiguous. Shop should be used for businesses offering products or services.

shop=printer_service sounds nice. I'm guessing the ink shops also sell
paper and I guess "printer" is ambiguous.

Its not very clear that a "printer service" shop sells ink cartridges,
but that can be explained in the description or on the wiki etc.

With craft=printer you mean a print shop? Posters, books, etc.

I see existing shop=printshop (66 uses), craft=printshop ( 10 uses),
craft=print_shop (119) and craft=print (6 uses) and there is also 1
craft=print_finishers, whatever that is.

Maybe these could be merged into something

--

FredrikLindseth