[Tagging] Tagging shared zones?

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 22:22:55 UTC 2018

While I agree they match the description of highway=living_street sometimes
these also match highway=service (service=alley) so it can be hard to
decide which tag to use...

Either way I tag them with maxspeed=10 (lower speed limit),
foot=designated, bicycle=designated, motor_vehicle=designated since that's
what the signage indicates.