[Tagging] Missing access value (access=license / authorization?)

Szem szembiketeam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:25:24 UTC 2018

2018.07.27. 3:15 keltezéssel, Warin írta:
> Just use the tag. 245 in the data base now.
>
> As for fees they can be tagged with fee= tag
> As for the permit conditions .. well you could just tag permit=*
>
> I'd just do it. Overpass turbo shows a wide distribution around the
> world.
> It makes much more sense that some tags already on the wiki.
>
> I may well add it to the wiki, documents tags in the data base. While
> small in number it does show what they are about and may help others
> to use them appropriately rather than inappropriately or just ignore
> them through ignorance.

Thanks for everybody's reply.
Adding to the wiki is a possible solution... If it happens I will write
to our mailing list, to begin to use.
Only a few things: I don't want to start an editors war :) But I don't
understand, why is a bad idea to make a new tag especially there are
several other "permission is required" roads exist.
The word "license / authorization" was only an idea, I knew the "permit"
is the best one, but I thought it's similar to "permissive".
The most important thing that these road are basically different to
others and their length are hundreds of kilometers.

We've made a biking map to show some different type of roads
A part of the legend of the map (public roads)

Meaning of the columns:
normal roads - cycling routes on roads (icn - lcn) - proposed cycling
routes - *permission is required* - destination traffic - cycling is
forbidden

And here is part of the map (on the right "private" road)

/You could delete these images, before your answer to decrease the size/