[Tagging] The endless debate about "landcover" as a top-level tag (was: Re: British term for municipal greenery?)

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 13:15:52 UTC 2018

You have implemented rendering of landcover alongside landuse? Is it a
major technical thing?

It's not a question of replacing, I think, but rendering both?

Landcover would basically always be over another landuse. At the moment,
landuse-over-landuse is rendered according to some logic?

Vr gr Peter Elderson