[Tagging] Access=no for bus lanes

José G Moya Y. josemoya at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 11:05:54 UTC 2018

IHi!
I think bike/charriot/horse/motorbike access should not be taked for
granted in bus lanes, as you said.

In my city, bikes are forbidden in bus lanes. They are too narrow to allow
a bus overpass a bycicle, and not all bycicles are faster than a bus.

In Madrid, bikes should use the rightmost lane that is not a bus lane; if
there are more non-bus lanes in the street, leftmost non-bus lane will be
considered a 30kph "shared" lane (and the other ones 50kph lanes).

Yours,
José.