[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Telecom local netwoks

Fran├žois Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 15:52:32 UTC 2018

Hi Mateusz,

Good point thank you, proposal has been updated.

> You say man_made=telephone_exchange is to be replaced with
> telecom=central_office, but then also say that a telecom=central_office "is
> a small dedicated technical building hosting a main distribution frame to
> connect subscribers to a telephone exchange"?

Hi Graeme,

A telephone exchange is a particular device inside a central office.
We look forward to map places, not devices for now.

People used to put man_made=telephone_exchange or man_made=MDF to tag a
building/place while it's only particular devices inside.

All the best

Fran├žois