[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Telecom local netwoks

Lionel Giard lionel.giard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:41:25 UTC 2018

In Belgium, we often call them "Local EXchange (LEX)", that's a simple name
change from the "telephone exchange" that at least indicate that it is not
only telephone in it !
The name vary but it always refer to the same "central office or telephone
exchange" and the difference is probably only cultural/historical.