[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Lounges

Anton Klim tohaklim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:20:24 UTC 2018

Indeed, I am myself somewhat opposed to a qualifier for each type of lounge
out there in the main key.
Hence why I set out with just amenity=lounge, not realising how many
conflicting meanings people assign to the word, which is why it probably
won't work.
In light of this, to avoid ambiguity and confusion, airport_lounge might be
a better option.

I could also potentially see the original amenity=lounge key, used with a
lounge=airport/rail/etc key.

Anton