[Tagging] emergency=lifeguard

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 22:18:32 UTC 2018

On 18 June 2018 at 16:24, <osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au> wrote:

> I didn’t check it out myself, but, based on what you wrote, probably.
> Also, probably means that it’s not a good idea to just do a mechanical edit
> from the current tags to the new ones without reviewing all of them.

No, this will have to be a manual check, but there's only ~900 worldwide so
not impossible. Some should  be pretty straight forward - if a building
beside the beach is marked as a base, then that's fine, but an apparently
empty stretch of beach, or water!, being marked as a base or tower isn't. I
guess  message to the original mapper, in a lot of case years ago, asking
or confirmation that there's actually something there will be the best way
to go?