[Tagging] A new Tag for "helicopter services"?

gorgonz gorgonz at web.de
Thu Jun 21 12:23:12 UTC 2018

Am 20.06.2018 um 00:51 schrieb Graeme Fitzpatrick:
> On 20 June 2018 at 03:43, gorgonz <gorgonz at web.de
> <mailto:gorgonz at web.de>> wrote:
>
>     imho  such a place is like a clerical. Someone sits in the "office"
>     managing and acquiring orders ;-). In so far, I think that office
>     is ok.
>     Or did I misunderstand something? English is not my mother tongue.
>

> No, you're doing very well! :-)
>
> Yes, I'd agree with you that it's an office, because that's where all
> the paperwork & admin is done.
>
> So if we all agree on office=air_charter, would you then carry it down
> to types of charter eg joy flights, training, aerial photo's etc or
> just leave that to the company's website to explain?
Thanks graeme for Your comment :-)

Reading cliffords suggestion to subclassify it with devices, I liked the
idea! But if we subclassify it, then it might be a good idea to reflect
first of all, which kind of information are people looking for.

In this discussion we learned two different types:

- devices like drones, helicopter, and fixed wing decices
- services like joy flights, training, aerial photo's etc

Most of the companies tend to fully utilize their capacities and as a
result will offer many of the services in parallel. This would lead us
to an enumeration instead of a fixed value.. (How) could this be
handled? Semicolon separated? Is it a good road?

I would suggest that people will likely look for a service in first
place while the exact device.ain't that important.

I'm not sure, if subclassification makes sense. So, I ask all of You:
what You are thinking about this?