[Tagging] shop=discount

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Wed Jun 27 07:52:41 UTC 2018

I would not consider Lidl or Aldi to be discount shops in the UK. They are not really cheaper than the other supermarkets when you compare own brand products.

Lidl in particular stocks some quite expensive luxury products that you will not find anywhere else, a whole Serano Ham and stand at Christmas springs to mind.

Costco in the UK only allows very select groups to have membership for which you would need to provide documentation. It is not a simple case of payment.

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=391819

Phil (trigpoint)