[Tagging] Still RFC — Drop stop positions and platforms

Johnparis okosm at johnfreed.com
Fri Mar 30 06:56:41 UTC 2018

I don't think a tag is needed for "wild" platforms. As already noted,
public_transport=platform applies to nodes already. And shelter=yes/no or
bench=yes/no can be added if that's the infrastructure Christian means.
(Not clear to me what exactly a "wild" platform is.)

And if a tag is needed, stop vs stop_position would surely cause confusion!

As has been noted elsewhere, public_transport=platform was probably not an
ideal word choice, perhaps wait_area or some such would have been better,
but it is what it is.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 8:45 AM, Selfish Seahorse <selfishseahorse at gmail.com