[Tagging] Route members: ordered or not

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Thu May 3 14:38:04 UTC 2018

While I’ve mapped a number of trails most of them are not part of a designated larger route so I am not 100% sure, but I think hiking routes are much like highway routes: The ways in the relation should be ordered.

Not sure why you’d need a node in there, especially without an explicit role. If the route ways are ordered it is obvious where the end points are.

Cheers!