[Tagging] Is it possible to have highway=unclassified with ref tag?

yo paseopor yopaseopor at gmail.com
Mon May 7 16:47:35 UTC 2018

The topic is the classification of OSM is not the same as countries have,
and this make troubles. An UNCLASSIFIED road as its name says it is
unclassified...but when you need some road classification with a step more
than tertiary then you use unclassified, and if the road has ref...you put
in then. Why don't you reorder the tertiary roads? They also catch your
less thant tertiary roads in your country. Also it is the same problem with
trunk or primary: whatis the difference between trunk of one lane per
direction and a primary road? Also you have the issue if you consider the
administrative classification as we do some countries: a trunk may be a
trunk because being managed by one specific administration? WTF? Is it good
for the map? All the roads by a local administration should be
unclassified? It is a complicated problem. I suggest to reclassify the
other roads in their grades to make unclassified roads unclassified as the
name says it.

Salut i carreteres sense classificar (Health and unclassified roads)
yopaseopor