[Tagging] opening_hours:sign=no - RFC

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:10:11 UTC 2018

I've been wondering about this apparent dilemma & whether I've been doing
the wrong thing?

If I drive / walk past & see Papa Luigi's Pizza Shop, with no other info
visible, I go home, search for Papa Luigi's in this suburb, & get their
website, which gives you their phone number, opening hours, takeaway /
delivery etc. If I'm feeling particularly enthusiastic :-), it will usually
also tell me how many tables, indoor / outdoor & so on.

Isn't this the simplest way of finding missing info?

Or have I been doing the "wrong" thing? :-(

Thanks

Graeme