[Tagging] roundtrip

Peter Elderson pelderson at gmail.com
Sat May 26 14:53:54 UTC 2018

Still thinking...
If in British English round trip just means you start at A, go to B, do all
kinds of things in between or not, then later return at A, no matter if
it's via the same route or a different route, as long as it's in one go:
then a waymarked "circular" foot or bicycle route actually fits the
definition.

--
Vr gr Peter Elderson