[Tagging] new role for route relations: reverse

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon May 28 19:38:27 UTC 2018

I have also mapped many routes with loops, lollipops/spoons where the same
ways are traversed multiple times. But I had not encountered a route where
the bus needs to do parts driving backwards. I think this is mostly avoided
because it's (obviously) a dangerous maneuver. (and I would say especially
if you have to do it multiple times per day)

Jo