[Tagging] Public Transport Timetables Proposal RFC

djakk djakk djakk.djakk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 04:55:30 UTC 2018

No : bus relations are broken because of the way part, not because of the
node part. And detailed timetables will be associated with the nodes.

Breaking a bus relation by cutting a street way in half does not implies
that the osm timetable breaks too.

I do not see why timetables are hard to maintain ? Most bus lines do not
change their schedules for years (even in big cities, Paris for example).
Because changing the schedule means buy a new bus and hire new drivers.

Julien « djakk »