[Tagging] Public Transport Timetables

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 22:43:42 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 3. Nov 2018, at 16:24, Leif Rasmussen <354lbr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Polyglot:
> I think that having a timetable relation for each stop is less complicated than having one per route.

In Rome there are no timetables for bus stops, there are theoretical departure times from the terminal (which give you a theoretical frequency). Bus stop related timetables would make zero sense here.

Also the frequency currently is not very reliable, but at least it can give some indication.

The most important distinction for buses I see around here is:
-ordinary daytime bus route (different frequencies)
-bus route on sundays / holidays (often route variations)
-night bus (not operating during the day)
-tourist route (very few lines)

Cheers, Martin