[Tagging] tagging for an office of the local representative to parliament

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 01:33:07 UTC 2018

On 04/11/18 11:17, Allan Mustard wrote:

> Top-level tag IMHO would be office=government, then additional tag
> would be government=legislature.
>
> The three branches of government are the executive, the legislative,
> and the judicial branches.

Errr...

  this is not to map the executive, the legislative, or the judicial
branches! Probably why I thought office=politician would be better than
office=government.

This is to map the personal usually local office of some usually elected
representative .. so locals can communicate to them and they can
communicate to locals (who usually elect them). It is not about the
executive, the legislative, and the judicial branches' but about a
politician trying to maintain some connection to the people that usually
elect them .. so they might get re-elected.

Have I put enough 'usually' in there to keep the edge cases happy?

An example?
Tony Abbott ex PM, http://tonyabbott.com.au/ Has an office at Level 2,
17 Sydney Road, Manly, NSW 2095 Australia. It is not the office of the
Liberal Party, nor an office of what ever role he might be playing in
parliament. It is an office of Tony Abbott the elected representative in
this area.