[Tagging] tagging for an office of the local representative to parliament

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Sun Nov 4 04:48:06 UTC 2018

He is still a government official, is drawing a government salary, and
the office rent is paid for out of the government budget.  It isn't his
personal office for which he is paying out of his own pocket.

Political parties don't pay for office expenses of members of Parliament
or other legislatures.  "Politician" would be more appropriate for the
campaign office of candidate who has not yet been elected, but they are
temporary and thus not mappable under OSM guidelines.