[Tagging] tagging for an office of the local representative to parliament

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 08:29:43 UTC 2018

sent from a phone

> On 4. Nov 2018, at 05:54, Allan Mustard <allan at mustard.net> wrote:
> Paul, as Deep Throat told Bob Woodward, "Follow the money."  Who pays the rent on the office and who pays the salary of the occupant?  If the filthy lucre comes out of the government budget, and the office is used by someone drawing a government salary (as all executives, legislators, and judges do, or are supposed to, at least) then it is a government office.

what about government owned companies? Should they get a government tag?

Cheers, Martin 

More information about the Tagging mailing list