[Tagging] tagging for an office of the local representative to parliament

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 00:12:34 UTC 2018

On 07/11/18 11:01, Paul Allen wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 11:45 PM Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com
>

>     I think I have firmed up on
>
>     office=government
>
>     with either
>
>     government=constituency_office
>     or
>     government=politicians_office
>

> I assume you're thinking of elected representatives. Because they're
> usually the ones to make
> legislation and therefore the ones to complain to when you have
> grievances you want the
> government to redress.  But they're not the only ones.

As the subject title says " tagging for an office of the local
representative to parliament"?
  Note different places may use different words to describe their
'parliament' and/or 'local representative' .... lets not debate that, I
have no interest in it.

What is your preference ?

government=constituency_office
or
government=politicians_office

???
Nothing in taginfo over 1 use that is suitable.