[Tagging] Public Transport Timetables

djakk djakk djakk.djakk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:51:09 UTC 2018

For example in Japan transit companies sells their timetable for about
1000€ ... maybe copying the timetable is forbidden but Osm can have at
least an opening hour and a frequency for a line in Japan.
An other example, the city of Accra (Ghana) : only share taxis, no transit
authority, lines are already mapped in OSM, with a travel time and a
frequency.

Julien « djakk »