[Tagging] How to tag named group of named water areas?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 16:08:50 UTC 2018

Am Mi., 7. Nov. 2018 um 16:40 Uhr schrieb Mateusz Konieczny <
matkoniecz at tutanota.com>:

> 7. Nov 2018 08:27 by daveswarthout at gmail.com:
> In the case of the pipeline, tags like man_made=pipeline, substance=oil,
> operator, Wikipedia and Wikidata tags, belong in the relation.
>

> For the record: I strongly disagree with that invention.

I also believe with the current state of things, most tags for the pipeline
should remain on the ways. I would agree for the wikipedia and wikidata
tags to be sufficient on the relation (or relations for specific parts of
it), which refer to the pipeline as a whole.

Cheers,
Martin