[Tagging] Estimated values for height

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Mon Nov 12 10:23:58 UTC 2018

Please, just forget about trees (/and the fact that they obviously grow.../): trees have only been the "/casus belli/", the case for which we asked ourselves how "Estimated values for height" (/the topic of this thread.../) should be tagged.

The real question, I think, is if it is correct to have all those est_* keys or there could be a better way to indicate the accuracy of a measure.

Cheers,

Sergio