[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Tramtrack_on_highway)

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 09:44:11 UTC 2018

Am Mo., 19. Nov. 2018 um 09:10 Uhr schrieb Nikulainen, Jukka K <
jukka.nikulainen at helsinki.fi>:

> Dear all!
>
> Thank you for the discussion and excellent critical points. I changed the
> proposal according to the feedback, and since it has been quiet from then
> on, I advanced the proposal to Voting (I hope this is OK. Again it's my
> first proposal even though I am a long-time mapper).
>
> Please leave your votes and comments (which are still, of course, most
> welcome) at:
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Tramtrack_on_highway

sorry for coming late with this, but I would think it could be beneficial
to also think about lane mapping, and show with an example how a typical 4
lanes road would be mapped, where 2 lanes are shared between trams and
other vehicles.

I am not completely sure, but I believe this is the current preferred
method for lane properties:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lanes

Cheers,
Martin