[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (Tramtrack_on_highway)

Nikulainen, Jukka K jukka.nikulainen at helsinki.fi
Mon Nov 19 10:34:56 UTC 2018

Hi Martin

That's a good point about the lanes, which I hadn't thought about previously. In Helsinki, the tram lines either run only on one-laned highways or on a separate patch between multi-laned highways. But that only explain why I hadn't thought about it earlier.

Would the semantics still work with the current tag value proposal? So it would be:

lanes=4
railway:lanes=||separately_mapped|

if there is a tramtrack only on the third lane?

But a Good point. Perhaps the proposal page would benefit from more examples! I'm busy this week, but can hopefully add them next week.

Sincerely,
Jukka (Tolstoi21)