[Tagging] Suggestion: ref:mobile_payment for amenity=parking

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Tue Nov 20 22:29:04 UTC 2018

I am not 100% sure that mobile payment is the correct term, that to me implies using your phone for contactless payment.

The English term used in these cases is Pay by Phone.

Here payment can be made using coins, debit/credit cards (contactless or chip and pin) so I must admit I have ignored this method as it seems a lot of faffing compared to my contactless debit card.

"Phil (trigpoint)