[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse=governmental

SelfishSeahorse selfishseahorse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 21:02:55 UTC 2018

Thank you, Martin and Sergio, for your input.

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 at 00:49, Sergio Manzi <smz at smz.it> wrote:

> Correct: it very much depends and vary from state to state: Italy's central bank, Bank of Italy, is not a goverenmental institution (it has shareholders...), and the same is true (afaik, but haven't checked) for the US Federal Reserve Bank...

You're right, most central banks are independent from politics, but
aren't they called governmental institutions nevertheless? Or rather
state institutions? (I'm not so fluent in English and not an expert on
state/economy.)

How would you tag the land use of an independent central bank?
Certainly not commercial.

Regards
Markus