[Tagging] antenna type

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 12:51:17 UTC 2018

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 1:48 AM Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was looking at the wiki for antennas
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dantenna
>

> I made some additions to the definition and added some photos etc.
>
> It is still rather sparse. I'd like to be able to further define what the
> antenna is.

I have some pictures of various antennas in my area.  Well, they're
pictures of masts but the
antennas are sometimes discernible.  Any idea for a good place to dump them
so they can
contribute to antenna/mast examples that people can add to wiki pages as
appropriate?

Worst case, you want me to mail them to you and you can decide what to do
with them?

--
Paul