[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse=governmental

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Sat Nov 24 16:28:16 UTC 2018

W dniu 24.11.2018 o 16:20, Allan Mustard pisze:

> I don't think OSM should be in the business of writing its own
> dictionary and defining terms independently of the rest of society.
> That's a slippery slope.

We should not diverge too far from common meaning, but sometimes it
needs some tweaking to be usable.

> If it isn't a bank (a savings and loan, or credit union, or Aunt
> Matilda loaning money to her neighbors), it isn't a bank.

For credit union I have found two tags:

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/bank=credit_union

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/amenity=credit_union

--
"Excuse me, I have some growing up to do" [P. Gabriel]