[Tagging] antenna type

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 23:40:35 UTC 2018

Le dim. 25 nov. 2018 à 00:36, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> a écrit :

> I am saying that at present there are mappers using less than precise tags
> with man_made=antenna and that needs to have some guidance in order not to
> end up with a bigger mess than it already is.

This topic needs a proper proposal in the wiki to add several value to
telecom=* key.
Several months of work are needed to get a sustainable tagging model
It's a good opportunity to improve telecom=* and clean up man_made.

Avoiding keys like antenna:type in favor of antenna:model or design or
usage would be great.

François