[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - boundary=aboriginal_lands

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 11:53:01 UTC 2018

The proposal should be edited to say that this tag should be used for
official boundaries of recognized aboriginal / indigenous / native peoples,
for example, American Indian Reservations,  Canadian First Peoples,
Aboriginal Australian etc.... (Plus the proper terminology for Brazil and
other countries if relevant).