[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - boundary=aboriginal_lands

Joseph Eisenberg joseph.eisenberg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 02:49:33 UTC 2018

Re “Have we found the covert reason why carto still doesn't render
[Protected areas]”

No need for conspiracy theories. We simply need more contributors at
openstreetmap-carto who are willing to volunteer their time to fix these
issues.

But we are about to start rendering the equivalent protected_class
boundaries for national parks and nature reserves in the next release, this
month:

And we would like to render aboriginal_lands and protect_class=24 in the
same style, as a brownish outline, unless there are clear objections to one
of the tags.

See: https://github.com/gravitystorm/pull/3509 “Add rendering for
protected_area”
And