[Tagging] Suggestion: ref:mobile_payment for amenity=parking

Michael Brandtner brandtner_michael at yahoo.de
Thu Nov 29 13:13:27 UTC 2018

If I pay per SMS, then I don't pay per app. It doesn't make sense to have both in the same key. I do like bkil's suggestions but do think that the tags should be as specific as possible, even if that means to have multiple keys with the same value.
So for example:payment:sms=yespayment:AppName1=yespayment:AppName2y=yesref:sms=12345contact:sms=0127ref:AppName1=12345ref:AppName2=12345
This leads me to another interesting question: Should these be added to amenity=parking or to vending=parking_tickets? In my opinion it makes more sense to add them to the parking lot itself because I don't need the ticket machine if I use pay by phone. But the wiki only suggests payment=* keys for vending=parking_tickets, not for amenity=parking.